Understanding Mortgages In Israel
You've decided to buy a house in Israel. You've probably started looking a houses already and maybe even found one you like the look of.
The next stage is to find the perfect mortgage to help you get your new home. When you are ready to start thinking about a Mortgage in Israel there are a number of things you need to know and be aware of before you begin your mortgage application.
We have a huge amount of experience in this area and have developed a guide to mortgages in Israel which presents the essential requirements and matters involved in obtaining a mortgage. You can download the guide here.
The free guide covers:
- The different types of loans
- The different types of interest
- The different types of repayment options
- The criteria to get a mortgage
- The mortgage appllication process
- Submitting the application
- Documents you will need as a British Resident (and other countries)
- How your application is reviewed and approved
- Signing a mortgage agreement
- Executing the mortgage
- The sale (apartments) law explained
- Costs involved with the mortgage
- What insurances you need (life, credit etc)
- Pre-payent conditions
- Carrying over the mortgage to another property
- Registering the property at the "Tabu"
All types of credit are subject to the Bank's terms and conditions.